Verified Reviewer

Original review updated by user Jan 14, 2022

I bought a cricut machine as a Christmas gift. I wasnt sure the person would want the item.

It took me weeks, and multiple phone calls to even find out their Christmas return policy, before purchasing. Very poor customer service, with non English speaking customer service. After returning the product (cost $439.25) at my postage cost of $75.45. Big waste of money, I am still waiting for my refund, notification of receipt of product, and notification that refund is on the way.

Called multiple times still waiting. I supposedly just spoke to a supervisor who is looking into this. What a racket they have going on, I have spent so much time and money. Supervisor just called back, he supposedly processed the request to the financial Dept.

So what has it just been sitting in a warehouse for 10 days collecting dust ?

He couldnt tell me how long refund will take but he will call me back in 3 days. BUYER BEWARE!!!!!!

User's recommendation: BUYER BEWARE.

Comments