1.5
Style and Design
Usability

Design Space, their online project editor that you are forced to use, does not work well at all.I've yet to open it without an issue.

I have spent 100's of dollars and so many hours on this product and my projects. There is an error persisting now that the company cannot fix, thus I cannot access any of my projects. Progam just, blanks out and tells me to call a hotline, that is not open. On live chat the poor customer service agents that have to bear the brunt of this crappy product tells me to "start a new project" but this is not an option, as I do not have TIME to RE-DO everything.

The whole thing costs over $400 including all the proprietary accessories you have to buy, and for what? So it can be a paperweight whenever Design Space falters? I know it is tempting to buy this machine and you may think you can handle some inconvenience with a buggy program. The machine itself is great when Design Space works.

But Design Space is more than just buggy. I just plain does not work. It's terrible.

I will lose business and many hours of work.The company has made no offer to reimburse me and likely tons of other irate customers.

Review about: Cricut Explore Air Die Cutting Machine.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Horrible!!!I spent so much money buying the circuit air and the ipad to go with it, and now I can not upload my own images.

Customer service is very rude and condescending I spoke to several representatives who would not fess up to my issue.

I finally got a rep who is blaming an update for this issue and instructed me to use a lap top or computer. Really!!!!

I spent so much money for both components to be paired up and convenient to use anywherefor my business.

This company is the worst, never, ever have I bothered to write a review or a complaint but...this really irates me.I will keep posting my disgust with the product and company every chance I get.