1.5
Style and Design
Usability

Design Space, their online project editor that you are forced to use, does not work well at all. I've yet to open it without an issue.

I have spent 100's of dollars and so many hours on this product and my projects. There is an error persisting now that the company cannot fix, thus I cannot access any of my projects. Progam just, blanks out and tells me to call a hotline, that is not open. On live chat the poor customer service agents that have to bear the brunt of this crappy product tells me to "start a new project" but this is not an option, as I do not have TIME to RE-DO everything.

The whole thing costs over $400 including all the proprietary accessories you have to buy, and for what? So it can be a paperweight whenever Design Space falters? I know it is tempting to buy this machine and you may think you can handle some inconvenience with a buggy program. The machine itself is great when Design Space works.

But Design Space is more than just buggy. I just plain does not work. It's terrible.

I will lose business and many hours of work. The company has made no offer to reimburse me and likely tons of other irate customers.

Review about: Cricut Explore Air Die Cutting Machine.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Cricut online chat support is out sourced to India. Cricut customer care sucks!

#1519280

Cricut is a rip-off. No real support, but plenty of lip service. No instruction for using design space, unless you want to spend days sifting through YouTube videos which may or may not be accurate.You don't need to spend a grand for a boat anchor.Total waste of time and money

Totally agree. Hate it.

Yes, it is total garbage. Forcing customers to use software that is online only is total crap.

Horrible!!! I spent so much money buying the circuit air and the ipad to go with it, and now I can not upload my own images.

Customer service is very rude and condescending I spoke to several representatives who would not fess up to my issue.

I finally got a rep who is blaming an update for this issue and instructed me to use a lap top or computer. Really!!!!

I spent so much money for both components to be paired up and convenient to use anywherefor my business.

This company is the worst, never, ever have I bothered to write a review or a complaint but...this really irates me. I will keep posting my disgust with the product and company every chance I get.