2.1
Style and Design
Usability

I researched so much about Cricut vs.Silhouette and decided to go with the Cricut.

Well, the first thing that was a downside is that their software is online only. That wasn't too bad for me for a while - until something happened and they deleted a bunch of my projects. I have a home business and a TON of my work was lost. Their customer service is useless - no one knows how to fix anything, and don't even bother just trying to email them because you won't get a response for days.

I had JUST gotten to the point where I remade everything that was lost, then they updated to this EVEN WORSE new version of their Design Space program. It's absolutely awful and is doing nothing but hindering my production. I can't even search through projects anymore to find things quickly like you used to be able to do, so it's taking me forever to sift through everything to find things.

Not to mention, a bunch of my projects aren't working again.This thing is going in the garbage and I'm buying a Silhouette next week.

Review about: Cricut Graphics Software.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Software crashes all the time, Ds issues and customer service, Extremely poor product quality and even worse customer service.

Had an Experience with CriCut?

Comments